Zothex Flooring COVID19 Update
Our top priority at Zothex Flooring is protecting the health and environment of our employees and customers. Due to the growing concerns over the spread of COVID-19, Zothex Flooring is taking the following precautions to ensure the safety of our customers and employees.
- We are taking every precaution necessary to ensure all of our products are clean through the use of disinfectant wipes, sanitizer, and other cleaning products.
- We are instructing our employees to regularly wash their hands with soap for 20 seconds.
- We have also asked our employees to respect and adhere to social distancing practices.
- We are ensuring the safety of our staff to prevent the future spread of the virus by having fewer meetings, limiting travel, and allowing ample time for isolation if needed.
- We are staying up to date with all information regarding COVID19 to enable us to quickly adapt to any new safety precautions that need to be put in place.
This is a challenging time for all and we are dedicated to maintaining the safety of our customers, team, and the surrounding communities.
At Zothex Flooring our customers are our priority and we will be here to serve you through these difficult times. We will continue to put health and safety first and advocate any measures that are put in place to do so. With that in mind, we urge all to keep safe, stay in when you can, and use sanitizer often.
From the whole team, stay safe and take care of one another,